Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

Oh Finally!

Okay, I get it. You have to give blood to get this thing to post! Well it worked because I ripped my fingers open on the dog food can and blood is everywhere! I think it looks like a mass murder occurred and the way I am feeling, it's not that far off!

I wish I knew why men think that a woman will gladly give her body to him when he has no compassion for her (notice I said COMpassion.) How would I ever want to give my body, much less my love, to someone who lies, misleads, makes decisions about things that affect us both, when he would expect that from me, but doesn't gibe me the courtesy?

I can feel myself at that "breaking point" that all women have. You know what I mean. When you finally say "enough is enough" or you take a handful of Valium to get you through the day?
Since I am financially dependent on him, I guess it's the Valium. I keep saying if I win the lottery "I'm outta here" but damn! I keep forgetting to buy a lottery ticket!
I need to come up with some numbers. I wish the Lottery Goddess would send me some in a dream, email, letter (even with postage due!).
When I think of how many of women as myself I could "save" from their situations, would be in Dog Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment